Wednesday, March 7, 2012

watch your back anything could happen!:Nancy Drew The invisible intruder.



























Nancy Drew: The invisible intruder (1997)
Keene,Carolyn
Mystery 
Disclaimers: none
Rating:9/10




        Nancy Drew is a curious young women, her father is a lawyer and tells her about weird and spooky things that have been going on close by.  In this book there is a "ghost" that has been scaring away guests at many hotels around town.  The word of the ghost gets around and it is starting to scare away customers and the hotel rooms are staring to run out of business.  After Nancy has learned about this her and her friends decide to go and solve this mystery!  


        As Nancy and her friends try to figure out this mystery, they also discover that everything that people say is not always true.  As the book goes on they are constantly finding out that they have been lied to about  many different things.


        The invisible intruder is a very suspenseful book.  But, still giving it a humorous plot line. It feels as if you were there with them and the "ghost" was breathing on your neck Keene describes everything in the book so well!  Keene uses a third person omniscient narrator.  Which I really liked because, like I said before it felt like you were actually in the book! I also liked it because, it explained more to me how the characters were felling in the book.


        The invisible intruder is a late elementary level book.  The book is a easy read ( for a Jr.High student or a High school student) and does not take very long to read.  I would highly suggest that if you are looking for a easy book to read I suggest that you read this book!


       I think that The invisible intruder is a really good book to read.  I never found myself wanting to put this book down.  I always wanted to know what would happen next and who this invisible intruder was.  Even with the recommended reading age for this book.  A customer who bought this book on amazon said "In this book, there was a lot of action and suspense. It was exciting and interesting. It was the first Nancy Drew Book I read,and it made me want to read more. The Invisible Intruder was something you would have never guessed."  A kids review said "In this astounding series of Nancy Drew the Invisible Intruder is one book that will keep you on your tip-toes. In this story Nancy and her friends go on a ghost hunt to look into five different haunted houses. At first they encounter a supposely haunted canoe that propels itself through Lake Savenee.In the end Nancy captures the invisible intruder in the fantastic room of skulls in the last house. I really loved this book not once did I get bored."   





















No comments:

Post a Comment