Nancy Drew: The mysterious mannequin (1997)
Kenne, Carolyn
Mystery
Disclaimers: None
Rating 9/10
Nancy Drew is at it again! One day in the mail Nancy dad receives a Turkish rug. He does not know what it is for or whom it is from. But, Nancy soon's finds out that the rug has a mystery in it! She soon's finds out that this rug is linked to a Turkish mannequin but what is so important about this mannequin that everybody wants to find it?
As the book goes on it shows that if you are welling to work hard to find something out that you are willing to work hard to find it you can always find out what the problem is. There are many times in the book when people try to scare away Nancy from solving the mystery but she never gives up she is always trying to solve the mystery.
The mysterious mannequin is a book that I always found me on the edge of my seat. I never wanted to put it down. But, it still has a very humorous plot that makes you crack a smile while you are reading it. Kenne uses a third person omniscient narrator for this book which I really liked because, it felt as if you were actually walking through Turkey with Nancy Drew and her friends to solve this mystery.
The mysterious mannequin is defiantly a late elementary book to read. Because, of the mystery that they try to solve it would defiantly make it hard for the child that is reading this book to put it down. But it also a easy read to read as well if you are looking for a fast and entertaining book to read.
I feel like the mysterious mannequin is a awesome book to read. I never found myself wanting to put the book down even when I had to because, I had to go somewhere. I also recommend it to someone who is looking for a fast and entertaining book to read. Cathrine Cavin said "I chose this book because I love mystery books and I really love Nancy Drew Books.A summary of the book is ....Farock sends a rug with a hidden message in it to Carson Drew.Nancy Drew decides to make it a case and find out what it says. The rug wanted Carson Drew to come to Istanbul,with Farock's manniquin. Nancy Drew finds this out and takes Her father,Ned(her boyfriend),Bess and George(cousins),Dave and Burt ( there boyfriends),and Aisha (Farocks lover)to Istanbul to find Farock.
YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE ENDING!!" A customer on amazon said "The story starts when Mr. Drew recieves a rug from Istanbul. There is a secret message woven into it and tells him to find a mannequin of his because he loves her. Of course Nancy sets out to find it. It had such an awesome ending. I will let you find out what it is though."
No comments:
Post a Comment