• I was going to see my grandma Jensen with the horrifying, frighting, and terrifying, old people in the rest home.
• I was wearing my favorite shoes that would stomp.clomp,and romp around in my favorite shoes (my dads work boots!)
• I was a kindergartner laughing, giggling,and playing in my school classroom.
• I was face planting it going down a long,exciting, and entertaining hill
• I was not thinking, listening,or caring about anything in the world.
5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
• I was kicking,running and fighting to keep the ball while playing soccer.
• I was batting,catching,hitting, the ball while playing softball.
• I was moving into a apartment while a better,funner, and safer house was being built.
• I was riding my bike.
• I was playing with my guinea pig pepper.
5 things I was doing 1 year ago:
• I was in ninth grade.
• I was taking pictures.
• I was holding my baby cousin.
• I was flying home on an airplane from Denver Colorado.
• I was playing softball. 
5 things I was doing yesterday:
• I was eating pizza.
• I was watching pirates of the Caribbean .
• I was talking to my dad.
• I was watching worlds strictest parents.
• I was hanging out with my best friend."
5 snacks/treats I enjoy:
• Chocolate
• Brownies
• Cake
• Cookies
• Chips
5 things I was doing yesterday:
• I was eating pizza.
• I was watching pirates of the Caribbean .
• I was talking to my dad.
• I was watching worlds strictest parents.
• I was hanging out with my best friend."
5 snacks/treats I enjoy:
• Chocolate
• Brownies
• Cake
• Cookies
• Chips
5 songs I think know all the words to:
• The truth Jason Alden
• Just a kiss Lady antebellum
• Are you gonna kiss me or not? Thompson Square
• Bare foot blue jean nigh Jake Owen
• Found me The fray

5 things I would do with $100 million:
• I would buy a new iPod touch.
• I would go to Hawaii .
• I would buy a 4 wheeler.
• I would go shopping .
• I would put away the rest of the money.
5 locations I would like to escape to:
• I would love to go to anywhere in France
• Go somewhere warm.
• Go to Denver Colorado.
• New York
• Hawwaii
5 bad habits I have:
• I leave my jackets on the railing.
• I want to eat chocolate all the time.
• I don't like to run.
• I always bake and don't leave the mess.
• I spend money with out even thinking..
5 things I like to do:
• I like to play softball.
• I like to shop .
• I like to go four wheeling.
• I like to go boating.
• I like to go night fishing.
5 TV shows I like:
• Friends
• World strictest parents.
• Community
• prison break
• Melissa and Joey
5 biggest joys at the moment:
• My friends.
• My brother is home.
• My family
• Thanksgiving break is in 3 days!
• Black Friday is around the corner
I’m happiest when … I'm hanging out with my friends.
Someday I’m going to … be a dental hygentist.
When I’m really down, what I want to do is … just listen to music and try to get my mind off it or go and hang out with friends.
I feel anxious … right before a test.
I like people who … nice.
All it takes to make me happy is … to make sure you don't make me mad.
What I really want to do is … go to Colorado.
I wish that … it was Christmas.
I don’t like when people are … fighting.
A person really should ... be caring.
I just hate it that … when it snows it is freezing outside.
I just love it that ... thanksgiving is close.
• The truth Jason Alden
• Just a kiss Lady antebellum
• Are you gonna kiss me or not? Thompson Square
• Bare foot blue jean nigh Jake Owen
• Found me The fray
5 things I would do with $100 million:
• I would buy a new iPod touch.
• I would go to Hawaii .
• I would buy a 4 wheeler.
• I would go shopping .
• I would put away the rest of the money.
5 locations I would like to escape to:
• I would love to go to anywhere in France
• Go somewhere warm.
• Go to Denver Colorado.
• New York
• Hawwaii
5 bad habits I have:
• I leave my jackets on the railing.
• I want to eat chocolate all the time.
• I don't like to run.
• I always bake and don't leave the mess.
• I spend money with out even thinking..
5 things I like to do:
• I like to play softball.
• I like to shop .
• I like to go four wheeling.
• I like to go boating.
• I like to go night fishing.
5 TV shows I like:
• Friends
• World strictest parents.
• Community
• prison break
• Melissa and Joey
5 biggest joys at the moment:
• My friends.
• My brother is home.
• My family
• Thanksgiving break is in 3 days!
• Black Friday is around the corner
I’m happiest when … I'm hanging out with my friends.
Someday I’m going to … be a dental hygentist.
When I’m really down, what I want to do is … just listen to music and try to get my mind off it or go and hang out with friends.
I feel anxious … right before a test.
I like people who … nice.
All it takes to make me happy is … to make sure you don't make me mad.
What I really want to do is … go to Colorado.
I wish that … it was Christmas.
I don’t like when people are … fighting.
A person really should ... be caring.
I just hate it that … when it snows it is freezing outside.
I just love it that ... thanksgiving is close.
I love brownies,and I also love the Fray. I am also super psyched for Thanksgiving! -mike
ReplyDelete